What to expect when submitting an application.
If you are interested in applying for one of our properties, please complete the rental application found below. Your application will only be processed once you have paid the nonrefundable application fee. The rental application includes instructions and an overview of the process and requirements.
Please allow up to 3 business days before contacting us about your application. This allows us time to receive responses from references, employers, and previous landlords. We will contact you when a decision has been reached about your application. If it has been more than 3 business days since you submitted your application please contact us. In order to secure a property, payment must be made for the security deposit.
Please review the following before submitting an application.
- Multiple Applications are often received on each property! Please be aware the the application fee is non-refundable and the property owner makes the final decision when multiple applications are received.
- Properties built before 1978 may contain lead based paint. Please review this document for more information.
- We represent the Landlord as their agent. This disclosure explains how agency works in North Carolina.
- All of our properties are non-smoking.
- Most pets are permitted contingent upon the payment of a non-refundable. This fee varies based on the property, but ranges between $350-$600. Some owners do place restrictions on pets based on breed, weight, etc.
- Generally we will hold a vacant property no longer than four weeks.
- The typical security deposit is equal to one month's rent. An increased deposit may be required based on credit, income, etc.